03 February 2008

this weekend.

social.

friday...
After my first day of true Antique Store action I wanted to pass out but I have my responsibilities to the kids so I didn't. Laura and I cleaned the cage (same old, same old) and went to the Living Room in Old Town with Caleb to see Shem and Tobias play. I'd have put in a website or something here, but i don't think they have one. They should though because they sounded rather good. At least, laura and I enjoyed them. They're playing at the Living Room in Point Loma 2/6 and back at the one in Old Town 2/8. I love live music.

saturday...
I always say that they're my least favorite day because I work 2 jobs one after the other, but they've turned out really fun in recent history. I mean, we got to see No Duh play at Rock Bottom brewery downtown. They're RAD and it was wayyy better than a club with just a dance floor and a DJ, cheaper than seeing Gwen Stefani and easier than trying to get No Doubt back together....and then having to pay to see that. The guys even did a little Sublime when Spen (Gwen) was changing costumes. They were so much fun! I love live music...


sunday...
I keep thinking that Superbowl Sunday is like a holiday...like stores should be closed or something. But no, the game's just on and it's a day like any other day.
I think in general, NY played pretty sloppy, but that last touchdown during the last 2 minutes was pretty miraculous so I forgive them. I was rooting for them and they won, all that matters.

No comments: