07 February 2008

I prolly shouldn't have registered Green...

I came across this cartoon and as cute and funny as it is, it makes a good point. Those 2 seem to be the only ones the media cares about (wait, who's running?? a woman AND a black!?! wow...) Excuse me, but have we forgotten where our focus should be??


I never really cared to know much about politics until this election, but with so much is happening and so many opinions flying around I've actually done my own research. No really, this is a big step for me. I'm over the whole Barack and I went to the same highschool thing--definitely not a good enough reason to vote for the man. I don't agree with a lot of things he supports. I'm not gonna go off telling you who I'm voting for, or who you should vote for, but I just encourage you to look at where a candidate stands on the important issues.

No comments: